Il sogno raccontato nel Filocolo di Giovanni Boccaccio
Keywords:Italian literature, literary studies
AbstractThe goal of this contribution is to isolate the narrative microtexts referred to dream or sight in such an emblematic work as Il Filocolo, the first great novel by Giovanni Boccaccio, by going into a deep analysis of some aspects like the spatial and temporal situation of the narrative time of the microtext and their subsequent interpretation in the macrotext. On the other hand, it will also be intended to show that the recurrent usage of this kind of microstories is one of the narrative resources used by Boccaccio for upgrading in literary terms the advance of such a long and complex novel; and, thus, it would be convenient to pay attention to the great game of internal references established between the oniric microtexts and the storytelling as a whole.
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Blanco Valdés, C. F. (2011). Il sogno raccontato nel Filocolo di Giovanni Boccaccio. Acta Neophilologica, 44(1-2), 151–160. https://doi.org/10.4312/an.44.1-2.151-160
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Acta Neophilologica by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.