Archaeological research in Miercurea Sibiului – Petris¸ (Sibiu County, Romania): the Starčevo-Cris¸ level during 1997–2005 (a preliminary report)
Keywords:Early Neolithic, Starčevo-Cris, white painting, radiocarbon, statistical analyses
AbstractThe article presents an archaeological description of the Starčevo-Cris close complexes at Miercurea Sibiului-Petris, one of the Earliest Neolithic settlements in Romania. The site belongs to the early wave of First Temperate Neolithic communities who reached Romania. Each complex is presented through plans, statistical ceramic analyses and some representative materials. White painting is present here in the earlier complexes.
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Luca, S. A., Diaconescu, D., & Suciu, C. I. (2008). Archaeological research in Miercurea Sibiului – Petris¸ (Sibiu County, Romania): the Starčevo-Cris¸ level during 1997–2005 (a preliminary report). Documenta Praehistorica, 35, 325–343. https://doi.org/10.4312/dp.35.22
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Documenta Praehistorica by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.