Bibliography of Scientific and Journalistic Works of the Academician Dragotin Cvetko
AbstractDragotin Cvetko is noted foremost as the doyen of Slovene musicology. All bibliographies drawn upon his works confine themselves to either his most significant works or selections of his works. This bibliography is the first serious attempt at combining ail of his works into as complete a list as possible. The presentation of his works in this bibliography follows a chronological pattern that traces not only his professional development but that of Slovene musicology as well, as it is widely viewed that Dragotin Cvetko paved the way for its growth. This bibliography comprises all his published books, individual publications and studies published in many different collections, professional journals and papers. Wherever possible, various references are quoted showing the wide response many of his works received.
The entire bibliographical material is divided into five major sections which include:
I books and other individual publications,
II publications he edited,
III studies, essays, articles,
IV articles in encyclopedias,
V concert and opera reviews, reviews of compositions and musicological studies, reports and different articles in papers, and commentaries to gramophone records.
For books the following bibliographical data are given: title, place of publication, publisher, year of publication and number of pages, and for studies and articles: title of the collection of papers or of the journal or paper, place of publication (except for non-Slovene places of publication), year, number and page(s) (except for articles in daily papers).
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Sivec, J. (1991). Bibliography of Scientific and Journalistic Works of the Academician Dragotin Cvetko. Musicological Annual, 27(1), 5–34. https://doi.org/10.4312/mz.27.1.5-34
Copyright (c) 1991 Jože Sivec
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Musicological Annual by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.