Rosemeire Selma Monteiro-Plantin (org.) (2015): Certas palavras o vento não leva: Homenagem ao professor Antonio Pamies Bertrán.
Nesta resenha, visa-se apresentar os conteúdos e a relevância do volume Certas palavras o vento não leva que a professora Rosemeire Selma Monteiro-Plantin, da Universidade Federal do Ceará, (Brasil), organizou em homenagem ao professor Antonio Pamies Bertrán, professor catedrático e titular do Departamento de Linguística Geral da Universidade de Granada, (Espanha).
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Müller Pograjc, B. (2017). Rosemeire Selma Monteiro-Plantin (org.) (2015): Certas palavras o vento não leva: Homenagem ao professor Antonio Pamies Bertrán. Verba Hispanica, 25(1), 409–413. https://doi.org/10.4312/vh.25.1.409-413
Copyright (c) 2017 Blažka Müller Pograjc
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Verba Hispanica by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.