“Praktická korpusová lingvistika – čínsky jazyk”: Book review
The book Praktická korpusová lingvistika - čínština (Practical Corpus Linguistics - Chinese) by Ľuboš Gajdoš provides insight into the use of Chinese corpora from a user-oriented viewpoint and is an invaluable resource for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the Chinese language. It introduces the key concepts and categories of Chinese grammar and corpus linguistics, and systematically guides the user from the basics to the intermediate use of corpora in both language learning and research. As a systematic step-by-step guide, it is highly recommended for readers with prior knowledge of Chinese, as well as for beginners and intermediate users in the field of corpus linguistics.
Gajdoš, L. (2022). Praktická korpusová lingvistika – čínsky jazyk. Bratislava: Univerzita Komenského Bratislava.
CQL – meet & union | Sketch Engine. (2017, February 9). https://www.sketchengine.eu/documentation/cql-meet-union/
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published online in journal Acta Linguistica Asiatica by Ljubljana University Press, Faculty of Arts (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.