“Uvod u znanost o japanskom jeziku: Osnovna obilježja, glasovni sustav i leksički slojevi”: Book Review
Keywords:Japanese linguistics, monograph, Croatian language
“Uvod u znanost o japanskom jeziku: Osnovna obilježja, glasovni sustav i leksički slojevi” is a groundbreaking work on Japanese linguistics written in Croatian language. The book’s primary contribution lies in its methodical exploration of diverse facets of the Japanese language and the accomplishments of linguistic research related to it, all while considering the perspective of Croatian and other Slavic languages. By delving into the language’s structure, grammar, and unique characteristics from a Japanese perspective, this monograph enriches the reader’s comprehension of the Japanese language. As a valuable resource, it caters to both Croatian-speaking Japanese language students and those interested in general linguistics. The book comprises four informative chapters, along with an appendix that covers fundamental aspects of the Japanese writing system.
Srdanović, I., & Špica, D. (2022). Uvod u znanost o japanskom jeziku: Osnovna obilježja, glasovni sustav i leksički slojevi. Pula: Filozofski fakultet u Puli.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Golob, Nina
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published online in journal Acta Linguistica Asiatica by Ljubljana University Press, Faculty of Arts (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.