Blues z rimskega zidu
Keywords:WH Auden, Roman wall, poetry, translation, Roman Britain
Nad barjem je veter in moker je zrak,
uši imam v tuniki, v nosu prehlad.
Z neba štropotajo nalivi dežja,
vojak sem na zidu, ne vem sploh, zakaj.
Po sivem kaménju se plazi megla,
dekle imam v Tungriji, jaz pa spim sam.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 WH Auden; Nada Grošelj
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1) Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in Clotho by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). The author’s name will be evident in the article in the journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in the hands of the publisher.
2) Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In the case of claims by third parties, authors commit themselves to defend the interests of the publisher and shall cover any potential costs.
3) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
4) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
5) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.