Sullo status linguistico dellʹistrioto medievale
Keywords:Sullo status linguistico dellʹistrioto medievale
In questo saggio non intendo ricostruire la primafacies dell'istrioto (detto anche istroromanzo, IR) il che è almeno per ora impossibile (per mancanza di testi anteriori all'anno 1835 e per l'esigua mole di dati sicuri ottenuti in chiave comparativa e diacronica), ma formulare una nuova ipotesi sullo status degli idiomi tuttora esistenti, però profondamente venetizzati, di Rovigno, Dignano, Valle, Fasana, Gallesano e Sissario (Rovinj, Vodnjan, Bale, Fažana, Galižana, Šišan), e di quelli estintisi in un passato non molto lontano (peres. di Pola/Pula, Orsera/Vrsar), dai loro inizi fino all'anno 1500.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Žarko Muljačić
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Linguistica by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.