Analisi comparativa dei nomi della gerarchia ecclesiastica in sloveno e croato
Keywords:Analisi comparativa dei nomi della gerarchia ecclesiastica in sloveno e croato
L'argomento di questa ricerca trae spunto da due miei precedenti lavori trattanti l'uno i nomi per la gerarchia ecclesiastica in sloveno, l'altro quelli per il medesimo settore lessicale in croato. Il primo apparve in veste monografica (La Chiesa in Slovena. Analisi filologico-etimologica della gerarchia ecc!esiastica con particolare riguardo ai testi del Cinquecento, Centro studi storico-religiosi Friuli-Venezia Giulia, 14, Trieste 1984), il secondo in forma di articolo nella Rivista di Scienza religiose Studia Patavina (I nomi della gerarchia ecclesiastica in croato, Studia Patavina 37 (1990) l, Padova 1990, p. 97-117.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Fedora Ferluga-Petronio
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Linguistica by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.