Ernst Pulgram, italic, latin, italian 600 B.C. TO A.D. 1260, Texts and commentaries; Indogermanische Bibliothek, Erste Reihe: Lehr und Handbücher; Carl Winter Universitätsverlag, Heidelberg 1978, 400 pp.
Keywords:Ernst Pulgram, italic, latin, italian 600 B.C. TO A.D. 1260, Texts and commentaries, Indogermanische Bibliothek, Erste Reihe, Lehr und Handbücher, Carl Winter Universitätsverlag, Heidelberg 1978, 400 pp.
Il nome di Ernst Pulgram non abbisogna certamente di presentazioni: a documentare Ia sua ricca attività e produzione scientifica, che si situa nel dominio della filologia classica e romanza, basti ricordare. il noto volume The Tongues of Italy: prehistory and history (Cambridge, Mass., 1958; ristampa New York 1969), i titoli più recenti come Syllable, word, nexus, cursus (L' Aia 1970), Latin - Romance phonology: prosodies and metrics (Monaco d.B. 1975), nonché i numerosi studi, fra cui ci inte resseranno soprattutto quelli che si occupano di Iatino volgare e dei problemi connessi (Spoken and Written Latin, "Language" 26), e della ricostruzione delle cosiddette protolingue (A Proto-Indo-european reality and reconstruction, "Language" 35; Proto-languages as proto-diasystems, "Word" 20) e di altri problemi attinenti alla storia latino-romanza (ad es. Synthetic and analytic morphological constructs, in: Festschrift Kuhn, "Innsbrucker Beiträge zur Kulturwissenschaft" 9-10).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Pavao Tekavčić
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Linguistica by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.