Ramatranja o dva indoevropska leksemska minimuma
Keywords:Ramatranja o dva indoevropska leksemska minimuma
U indoevropskom postoji više leksemskih minimuma za pojam "vi deti, gledati” , koji su se, bar kada je u pitanju glagolska radnja, prvobitno razlikovali upravo onako kao srpskohrvatski izrazi "gledati" i "videti" tj. prema glagolskom vidu. Tako na primer naše videti i grčko pokazuju punktualni tj. trenutni vid, dok staroind. páśyati "gleda" i grčko pokazuju trajni vid. Ova razlika karakteristična je, razume se, samo za starije stanje, dok je kasnije, sa razvojem konjugacije, dolazilo do mešanja i ukrstanja ove dve prvobitno nezavisne reči.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Ljiljana Crepajac
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Linguistica by Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete Univerze v Ljubljani (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia). Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.